Craftsmanship and Precision for the utmost peace of mind
Be assured that we strive to make every build proceed as smoothly as possible, from go to whoa, managing building challenges as they arise. Each build has a dedicated project manager, as well as a reliable team of fully-employed passionate craftsmen-builders who take care to meet or exceed your expectations.
We provide services in Melbourne:
Contact Us today for a quote on your project.
Our Process focuses on delivering your vision, on time, and on budget
You have a vision for your project, whether it’s a residential or commercial build and may also have questions.
When you make your first enquiry with us, here’s what you can expect:
- A full discovery consultation by phone so we understand your vision, needs and desires and answer any question.
- A review of your documents such as architectural and engineering plans, soil/energy reports and any permits or approvals you may have.
- We will then provide a comprehensive construction proposal with a firm quote for the project.
Get in touch to discuss your project.
You can rely on our quote:
We’re dedicated to quality outcomes
Our quote is:
- Prompt: we won’t keep you waiting.
- Fully itemised, with timelines for each part of the project.
- Accurate: focused on your budget, and your timeline, with a projected schedule.
- Reliable: we accept a limited number of projects, so we can focus on your build, without distractions.
Should you accept our quote, and contract, we’ll begin your build on the scheduled date, and complete it as scheduled. Our aim is to make the process stress-free, with open communication lines.
What you can expect in our building process.
An experienced Project Manager ensures we meet the highest standards of workman-ship at each stage of your build with robust quality controls, checkpoints and certiﬁcation.
Building is completed in the following stages:
- Footings, structural framing and demolitions
- Lockup roof and cladding
- Fixings and fit-offs
- Project handover
Building Completion & Handover
A ﬁnal inspection is carried out to ensure we have met or exceeded our standards and your expectations. At handover, we want you to feel the quality of craftsmanship that has gone into each element of your build. We’ll also make sure you’re clear on any re-quirements to ensure your investment provides a lifetime of enjoyment.
While you’re getting settled in, you have 90 days to document any defect that we are contractually committed to rectifying within 21 days.
We’re as passionate about communication as we are about our craft, so please ask us for information, or if you’re unsure about anything. Here are some questions we’re often asked.
1. Insurance: are you registered, and insured?
As Registered Building Practitioners (CDB-U 62726); we’re fully insured. We have Public Liability and WorkCover protection.
However, we can’t advise on property insurance: be guided by your solicitor and insurance adviser to ensure that you have cover for the build.
2. How can I get in touch with you during the build?
Your dedicated project manager will be in touch with you regularly, to inform you of progress, and to update you. If you have questions, you can contact him directly. We can also arrange a site walk-through at any time.
3. Do you manage the electricians, plumbers etc?
Yes, our experienced Project Manager will manage the timing, quality and completion of installations and services by the various tradespeople throughout your project.
4. Do you provide a warranty on the construction?
Your warranties under residential contracts include:
- A seven-year mandatory structural warranty.
- Statutory warranties for materials and workmanship. Statutory warranties extend ten years from practical completion. If the property is sold within ten years, the warranties remain on the construction until the end of the ten year period.
5. Can I ask for additions, once the build begins?
We’re happy to quote on additions to the contract. They will be costed, quoted, and contracted separately. If you change your mind about any aspect of the project we will work with you to try to accommodate your changes where possible.